Get ripped!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Get ripped!

Post  Monster* on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:17 pm

This is your chance peoples to share your secret on how to build/gain a natural muscles without using steroids of course"Smile

__________________________________
avatar
Monster*
|DH|Leader*
|DH|Leader*

Posts : 1204
Join date : 2010-11-03
Age : 36
Location : Earth!!!

View user profile http://devilheroes.forumstopic.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Get ripped!

Post  El Nebuloso on Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:14 pm

I as running and triathlon coach you can only recommend the triathlon training.
So get your stamina, speed and muscles including six pack.
Glan Glande and John
avatar
El Nebuloso
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Posts : 166
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 47
Location : Germany/Spain

View user profile ElNebuloso11

Back to top Go down

Re: Get ripped!

Post  Ace on Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:22 pm

if you want to look like this, i have the recipe


avatar
Ace

Posts : 487
Join date : 2012-01-30
Age : 27
Location : in utero

View user profile zmaaj

Back to top Go down

Re: Get ripped!

Post  El Nebuloso on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:13 am

If you look like this,i can help you. Spanking
avatar
El Nebuloso
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Posts : 166
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 47
Location : Germany/Spain

View user profile ElNebuloso11

Back to top Go down

Re: Get ripped!

Post  |DH|R4ndom. on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:31 am

this could actually be very helpful for starters, like me Smile
avatar
|DH|R4ndom.

Posts : 702
Join date : 2011-10-16
Age : 22
Location : Maastricht,The Netherlands.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get ripped!

Post  Froob on Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:57 pm

Good to see u got this up monster! DH gunna be a bunch of meat heads in no time!
avatar
Froob
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Posts : 110
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 28
Location : England

View user profile froob26

Back to top Go down

Re: Get ripped!

Post  Peter on Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:10 pm

hehe this is the new |DH| Fitness club.
avatar
Peter
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Posts : 1380
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 21
Location : Hungary.

View user profile http://classic.xfire.com/profile/veszkokevin veszkokevin

Back to top Go down

Re: Get ripped!

Post  Peter on Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:26 pm

btw ...favorite sports? guys?
avatar
Peter
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Posts : 1380
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 21
Location : Hungary.

View user profile http://classic.xfire.com/profile/veszkokevin veszkokevin

Back to top Go down

Re: Get ripped!

Post  Predator1 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:10 pm

MegaMan. wrote:btw ...favorite sports? guys?

Sex??????
avatar
Predator1
|DH|Server Administrator~
|DH|Server Administrator~

Posts : 162
Join date : 2012-01-03
Age : 45
Location : tg-mure,romania

View user profile nelusu

Back to top Go down

Re: Get ripped!

Post  Peter on Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:17 pm

Predator1 wrote:
MegaMan. wrote:btw ...favorite sports? guys?

Sex??????

LOL! indeed. I love it this sport. BUT WHO DOESN'T? Smile
avatar
Peter
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Posts : 1380
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 21
Location : Hungary.

View user profile http://classic.xfire.com/profile/veszkokevin veszkokevin

Back to top Go down

Re: Get ripped!

Post  Mystery on Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:47 pm

Try to eliminate bread, soda from your diet, and try to do cardio 3-4 times for a week. Dancing
avatar
Mystery

Posts : 28
Join date : 2013-03-05
Location : everywhere

View user profile frankfuurt

Back to top Go down

Re: Get ripped!

Post  Contre on Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:37 pm

Well ofcourse, feel free to ask me, as ofcourse im 100% natural!

avatar
Contre

Posts : 143
Join date : 2013-02-07
Age : 23
Location : Birmingham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get ripped!

Post  Silent Cement on Sun May 26, 2013 12:56 am

2mins of gentle walking up and down 1st step of stairs then 20 seconds flat out then 2 mins gentle,
same goes for any exercise, twice a wk
try it see the diff after a month.
Stop drinking coffee, tea & soda ( caffeine ) it dries your body out.
most illness is the sole cause of ( DEHYDRATION )
we are all thirsty, your body needs salt and water ( SEA SALT ) not table
Check out ( Water Cure ) on google, you got bad health this will make it go away.
Water Cures Drugs Kill, FACT
Remember when someone gets rushed into hospital, whats the 1st thing they give you
SALINE aka salt/water

you got health probs check it out, and I'm talking heart/cancer/asthma almost all problems.

YOU ARE ILL BECAUSE YOUR THIRSTY.
THERE'S NO MONEY IN IT FOR THE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY'S - THEY WILL NOT TELL YOU ABOUT IT.

And squash or similar stuff is not water, water as in just water with sea salt.
- - - Just check it out - - - you got nothing to lose - - - water cure

Silent Cement

Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-05-21
Age : 53
Location : uk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get ripped!

Post  campuscodi on Sun May 26, 2013 9:43 pm

oldborn wrote:2mins of gentle walking up and down 1st step of stairs then 20 seconds flat out then 2 mins gentle,
same goes for any exercise, twice a wk
try it see the diff after a month.
Stop drinking coffee, tea & soda ( caffeine ) it dries your body out.
most illness is the sole cause of ( DEHYDRATION )
we are all thirsty, your body needs salt and water ( SEA SALT ) not table
Check out ( Water Cure ) on google, you got bad health this will make it go away.
Water Cures Drugs Kill, FACT
Remember when someone gets rushed into hospital, whats the 1st thing they give you
SALINE aka salt/water

you got health probs check it out, and I'm talking heart/cancer/asthma almost all problems.

YOU ARE ILL BECAUSE YOUR THIRSTY.
THERE'S NO MONEY IN IT FOR THE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY'S - THEY WILL NOT TELL YOU ABOUT IT.

And squash or similar stuff is not water, water as in just water with sea salt.
- - - Just check it out - - - you got nothing to lose - - - water cure

Started drinking 2L of water, natural teas and juices per day (sometimes forced myself to drink it). Never been sick for 2 years now. Not a hint of a running nose even.

__________________________________
|DH|Cox++

----
http://www.grid-iron.org/register/refid/1644
avatar
campuscodi
Donors & Honorary Members
Donors & Honorary Members

Posts : 1143
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 33
Location : Romania

View user profile http://catalincimpanu.ro campuscodi

Back to top Go down

Re: Get ripped!

Post  Silent Cement on Tue May 28, 2013 3:36 am

Fantastic stuff, but the sea salt is also needed ( unlike table salt that is a killer )
at least a pinch of sea salt on the tongue twice a day.
water cure, look it up.

Silent Cement

Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-05-21
Age : 53
Location : uk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get ripped!

Post  jadeparker on Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:17 am

Ace wrote:if you want to look like this, i have the recipe


hahaaa ace u is fookin funny Very Happy
avatar
jadeparker

Posts : 52
Join date : 2013-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get ripped!

Post  Contre on Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:50 pm

Silent Cement wrote:Fantastic stuff, but the sea salt is also needed ( unlike table salt that is a killer )
at least a pinch of sea salt on the tongue twice a day.
water cure, look it up.


I don't even have salt but when I do I have sea salt Wink
avatar
Contre

Posts : 143
Join date : 2013-02-07
Age : 23
Location : Birmingham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get ripped!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum