I am very angry !!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I am very angry !!!!!!!

Post  FranceAngerrr on Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:17 pm

Hello everyone,
I'm FRANCE | | ANGERRR, I play very regularly on your server call of duty UO, I think I have a pretty good reputation very fairplay and very correct player.
Today while we vote for a map as WOLFINEX change without asking us maps and gametype.
We told him of our displeasure, and I was BANNED from the server!
I do not accept that at all! And I request to be ubanned.

I often play with people of like Megaman, serge, chirstina ect ... and there are very nice unlike wolfinex .....

Thank you in advance, excuse my english, I'm french
FranceAngerrr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am very angry !!!!!!!

Post  campuscodi on Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:56 pm

Christina says you are not banned.
Probably temp banned.
Try and play now.

----
http://www.grid-iron.org/register/refid/1644
campuscodi
Donors & Honorary Members
Donors & Honorary Members

View user profile http://catalincimpanu.ro campuscodi

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfireX on Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:23 pm

Hello France. First of all you called me "noob" and you are kicked afther that from server, not banned. I changed map coz everyone want to, we were 5 on server and everyone vote for next map.. After i kicked you, you came back and called me a noob again, i said to you TO STOP calling me noob and you said it again "YOU ARE NOOB" btw you are first person that got baned from me.. You got temp ban.
WolfireX
|DH|Server Administrator~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FranceAngerrr on Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:57 pm

Hello Wolfinex,
Thank you for your answer, grieve if you took my wrong thinking, but I think we have the right to express our discontent, and if you took the wrong, I apologize again!
For the map, we vote and you change ....

Thank you campuscodi and christina actually I am no longer banned,
Lament the inconvenience and thank you again!
Thank you & good day
FranceAngerrr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfireX on Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:00 pm

I banned you for 1 day(temp ban). Everyone vote for map, and i change it. If you are the only one who was not satisfied you should say that, not to call me "NOOB" many times.. I warned you 2 times, then you got banned from server. Next time when you're not happy with some map, say it.. Dont call me or anyone noob or something like that.
WolfireX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jadeparker on Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:11 pm

im so fed up of sd yes ppl like it but all frigging day man sucks 4 maps now im back online i wud like to play a few games i get rly angry that i cnt respawn an bord out my brains waiting for us to win or all die u get hit by a nade at the very start can be so frustating or sum ....... in ur team runs ya over u gotta wait yes every other map and dont say well u vote how is it a fair vote if its all sd and 1 ctf lol an that was sicily why not rail yard as ctf or harbour as ctf to play sd every map an unfair votes with foy dom an the rest sd boring as watchin paint dry other game types wud be more fun or a better vote an more fair 5 maps sd ppl whine an leave u cnt please every 1 but mix it up a bit zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
jadeparker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackyll on Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:47 pm

jadeparker wrote:im so fed up of sd yes ppl like it but all frigging day man sucks 4 maps now im back online i wud like to play a few games i get rly angry that i cnt respawn an bord out my brains waiting for us to win or all die u get hit by a nade at the very start can be so frustating or sum ....... in ur team runs ya over u gotta wait yes every other map and dont say well u vote how is it a fair vote if its all sd and 1 ctf lol an that was sicily why not rail yard as ctf or harbour as ctf to play sd every map an unfair votes with foy dom an the rest sd boring as watchin paint dry other game types wud be more fun or a better vote an more fair 5 maps sd ppl whine an leave u cnt please every 1 but mix it up a bit zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

as much as i understand ur anger, this isnt the right part to post this :/
Jackyll
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jadeparker on Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:22 pm

Very Happy not angry just fed up of sd sd sd sd i played 2 maps today that were not sd and when the vote comes up its sd in all 3 maps then maybe yeee maybe 1 ctf i havent seen a tdm yet in the vote after 16 rounds of sd i got 1 horbour as tdm an missed half of it as i left out of being bord waiting to respawn every1 hides an camps i like to rush an run around an throw nades an be able to respawn with out waiting a min or 37 secs
jadeparker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FranceAngerrr on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:16 am

+1 Jade....!
FranceAngerrr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content