Main DH Server

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Main DH Server

Post  campuscodi on Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:05 am

I've updated AWE to a custom build that will produce this to your start screen.

If you encounter any problems when downloading the new AWE mod version, let me know.

Last edited by campuscodi on Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

----
http://www.grid-iron.org/register/refid/1644
campuscodi
Donors & Honorary Members

View user profile http://catalincimpanu.ro campuscodi

Back to top Go down

Re: Main DH Server

Post  Peter on Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:17 pm

wow...nice job Cox. (:
Peter
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

View user profile http://classic.xfire.com/profile/veszkokevin veszkokevin

Back to top Go down

Post  Contre on Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:57 pm

sweeeet, GJ GJ
Contre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SENSEi on Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:16 pm

Although it may look nice, its not a smart move. Once people download the mod, they always have DH in their homescreen, making them delete the mod and not return to the server to play. I for instance always delete any mod that changes my original screen. Some mods you can delete 1 file and have the original homescreen, but another file to be able to play on the servers. This one hasn't.

Sen
SENSEi
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  andrejbeca on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:52 am

Is it supposed to download itself when someone connects to the server?Nothing was downloaded for me,it's still the same it just when I wait for a map to open says:Search and Destroy mp_railyard istead of |DH|Search and Destroy mp_railyard.
andrejbeca
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

View user profile 1andrejbeca

Back to top Go down

Post  SENSEi on Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:02 pm

Correct Andrej. I just deleted version Awe 2.3 (new one with the homescreen DH) and turned allow downloads OFF. Since there is no further changes between version 2.2 and 2.3, version 2.2 will normally connect to server.

SENSEi
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  campuscodi on Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:34 pm

If nobody is playing anymore on the server.... just shut it down

----
http://www.grid-iron.org/register/refid/1644
campuscodi

View user profile http://catalincimpanu.ro campuscodi

Back to top Go down

Post  ReVenGer on Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:05 pm

my opinion! also the cod4 server.....
but ask monster.....
ReVenGer
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dietchi on Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:22 pm

ReVenGer wrote:my opinion! also the cod4 server.....
but ask monster.....

Yeah i think its time to deal with this , Are we gonna stay on uo and hold only the main server or not even that?
Or are we all moving to a new game even tho i dont see most of the players in DH doing that
dietchi
|DH|Server Administrator~

View user profile dietchi

Back to top Go down

Post  phooney on Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:24 pm

The Rotation is crap. thats why its empty

phooney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter on Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:42 pm

campuscodi wrote:If nobody is playing anymore on the server.... just shut it down
NO AND NO. If we dont play uo then i will leave. Sad
Peter
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Back to top Go down

Post  Monster* on Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:52 pm

this is why we have a dedicated server to play any games we wanted ... who cares about empty servers we still paying same amount every month so it doesnt make any sense to delete or shutdown the empty server we dont save any money for that ..

|DH|Leader*

View user profile http://devilheroes.forumstopic.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fredster74 on Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:09 am

Is the cost the same no matter how many servers/games we have? If thats the case, I think we should keep UO and CS GO. Let Mega and the others set it up like they want and try to keep it alive (in our general spirit). Members that are interested in other games should be able to get servers, IF they are willing to try to get them populated.

If thats not the case I think my idea about donating for ur own servers is a good idea. At least my donations isn't meant for keeping a uo war-server, where only non members play. The key word being non members. I gladly donate for games I myself isn't involved in, so that the clan can grow and thrive.

If u don't have any dedication to our servers, only wanna play by urself or with other friends, never visit forum and instead of trying to get more members, u would rather try to be part of a different group/clan - then I do not understand what u are doing here!
Fredster74
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

View user profile fredster74

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter on Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:37 pm

I have a question to Dexter and sensei. when you guys sees that there are 10 players on our UO server then why don't you connect? you guys always on LW and on J@S. . The our members don't want to play on our server?. Very Nice. -.-'' There are playing 5-10 player all the time. I was on the server today so i saw everything. if these dh members join to this 5-10 player then it will be more than 10 player everytime. these members not only wolf,sensei and Dex... i saw another dh guy who's playing on lw or j@s. so guys everyone wants to keep alive this server then play more on dh and do not play on LW or J@S. I am very upset when i saw these guys on LW. -.- they just whining that the server is empty. the server won't be empty if you play there. This is my opinion. soz for my english :3
Peter
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Back to top Go down

Post  dietchi on Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:14 pm

MegaMan` wrote:I have a question to Dexter and sensei. when you guys sees that there are 10 players on our UO server then why don't you connect? you guys always on LW and on J@S. . The our members don't want to play on our server?. Very Nice. -.-'' There are playing 5-10 player all the time. I was on the server today so i saw everything. if these dh members join to this 5-10 player then it will be more than 10 player everytime. these members not only wolf,sensei and Dex... i saw another dh guy who's playing on lw or j@s. so guys everyone wants to keep alive this server then play more on dh and do not play on LW or J@S. I am very upset when i saw these guys on LW. -.- they just whining that the server is empty. the server won't be empty if you play there. This is my opinion. soz for my english :3

everyone is free to play where he wants to
dietchi

Back to top Go down

Post  Monster* on Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:16 pm

dietchi wrote:
MegaMan` wrote:I have a question to Dexter and sensei. when you guys sees that there are 10 players on our UO server then why don't you connect? you guys always on LW and on J@S. . The our members don't want to play on our server?. Very Nice. -.-'' There are playing 5-10 player all the time. I was on the server today so i saw everything. if these dh members join to this 5-10 player then it will be more than 10 player everytime. these members not only wolf,sensei and Dex... i saw another dh guy who's playing on lw or j@s. so guys everyone wants to keep alive this server then play more on dh and do not play on LW or J@S. I am very upset when i saw these guys on LW. -.- they just whining that the server is empty. the server won't be empty if you play there. This is my opinion. soz for my english :3

Yeah we cant force the members to play to our server but Megamen has a point on this! we should keep our uo server populated if every members stays and play only to our servers .. this is why the uo server is slowly dying now because some of us don't really care about this clan and the servers! and when they play other games they join other clans instead of asking players to join us and play with dh tag! ( i dont understand what they're still doing here! they should leave dh if they cant be proud to wear the tag everywhere!) they're just coming here to suggest everything but they have done nothing in this clan! groups of people should help each other not playing solo or else dont join to the clans!

|DH|Leader*

View user profile http://devilheroes.forumstopic.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dietchi on Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:33 pm

Monster* wrote:
dietchi wrote:

Yeah we cant force the members to play to our server but Megamen has a point on this! we should keep our uo server populated if every members stays and play only to our servers .. this is why the uo server is slowly dying now because some of us don't really care about this clan and the servers! and when they play other games they join other clans instead of asking players to join us and play with dh tag! ( i dont understand what they're still doing here! they should leave dh if they cant be proud to wear the tag everywhere!) they're just coming here to suggest everything but they have done nothing in this clan! groups of people should help each other not playing solo or else dont join to the clans!

I've been talking about this before with you , about people who are playing a game before DH comes finally decides to come on the game and then its the players fault he doesnt wear the DH tag
dietchi

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter on Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:17 am

everyone should be more active until the server will be popular again.(if you're afk then stay in spec) The reason why the ppls don't join to our server that's the less players. The ppls thinks "ah only 9 player there are I won't join becuz this is will be boring." If they sees more than 10 player then they won't think this and They will connect.
-

-

-

-

-

-
btw why can't i change to wawa dm with b3? Sad
Peter
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Back to top Go down

Post  Fredster74 on Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:56 pm

Why don't u guys talk to Sensei, Natterii, Dex and the other, and see why they rather play elsewhere? But ur right Mega about success feeding success. If our server get more populated, more will come. I think its artificial breathing tho. UO is dying and there aren't players enough for even 10 pub-servers worldwide anymore.

But the major issue here is what DH is. Is this an elite COD UO clan? To be that u only need 5-10 ppl. And a pub-server isn't ur main issue. Play wherever u want and come together for wars.

But is this a big community with many members with different preferences and skill is second to having fun for most members. Then u should be concerned about a pub. The pub is where we all meet and have fun together and ofc it needs to be populated.

So here is my idea (if ur interested in the community part): We have different games and groups. Each group should be responsible for their own servers and RECRUITING. Meaning that u alone should be able to accept new members and make ur DH division grow. I leave it to monster and the rest of u leaders to decide if the group need a "boss" or if it should discuss applicants among themselves. But they still answer to the above as leaders of the whole community! How u feel about that?
Fredster74
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

View user profile fredster74

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter on Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:54 pm

Fredster74 wrote:Why don't u guys talk to Sensei, Natterii, Dex and the other, and see why they rather play elsewhere?

I told to Dex and Wolfi. Wolfi played on LW whole day. I asked him why doesn't he play on our server when we have enough player there. He didn't answer anything. Wolfi is an admin so i don't really understand why he doesn't play with us.

btw can we put back the |DH|Menu? I was bad boy today. I gone to J@S and i asked the ppls why don't they play on our server. They said the our server is down... They can't find it. ;o maybe this is also a reason why the server isn't too popular the new IP a lot of player can't find example Puma i gave him the new ip but what about the other players who's doesn't know the new IP? So the |DH|Menu will be good because one click and they can connect to the server.
Peter
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Back to top Go down

Post  KitanaxxPierce on Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:51 pm

I always will play uo till the last server died! Don't shut our DH main server down just change the maprotation and maybe give back the heal packets you can use with the F button?  Heart  Heart 

Fredster74 wrote: But is this a big community with many members with different preferences and skill is second to having fun for most members. Then u should be concerned about a pub. The pub is where we all meet and have fun together and ofc it needs to be populated.

So here is my idea (if ur interested in the community part): We have different games and groups. Each group should be responsible for their own servers and RECRUITING. Meaning that u alone should be able to accept new members and make ur DH division grow. I leave it to monster and the rest of u leaders to decide if the group need a "boss" or if it should discuss applicants among themselves. But they still answer to the above as leaders of the whole community! How u feel about that?
+1 good idea freddeh
KitanaxxPierce
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

View user profile bluelotus714

Back to top Go down

Post  Glan Glande on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:07 pm

I still love this clan, but I use to play now on LW because my ping is always fine there. In DH my ping is always about 150, which is unplayable. Still dont know why. In any case, I think DH should focus on UO and forget other games. That's my opinion.  Surprised Yes Sir!
Glan Glande

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfireX on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:33 pm

Megaman thats not true, i spend most of time on DH server, but when server is empty i go to LW server, half day DH uo server is empty so if i want play UO i will play on any server, you dont know something, i have Insurgency too, and i started to play that game, not good but learning, and i do not understand english, my son must be there to translate for me, so if you type me something and i dont answer you thats because my son is not here, and btw most of time you are in spectator and writing "XLRSTATS" and other commands, thats so annoying.. And for ALL of you, im playing on DH 3-4 years, i dont know, and i love COD UO, i bought Insurgency and dont like it, i will keep DH alive ALWAYS, im playing on DH server when there is only about 4-5 players, if you guys like other games to play thats OK but i think we (MEMBERS) should come to Main server and play there a bit, im playing all day COD on DH-LW, so i will be on COD always. Rotation IS VERY BAD!!!! There are SD mod problem, lot of ppl goes to other servers because SD,SD AND SD.. I will keep popularity of DH UO server, but its not just me, i have lot of time for playing as you guys know, im always there, just come on DH server whenevery you can or want to play UO, join TS change to some nice map(or ask me or someone to change it) and PLAY.. And to Monster, do not shut down DH UO server, i think thats not good idea, because there are people that still want to play COD UO and we should be LAST SERVER FROM ALL SERVER THAT IS ALIVE..
WolfireX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  #green___ on Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:52 pm

Glan Glande wrote:I still love this clan, but I use to play now on LW because my ping is always fine there. In DH my ping is always about 150, which is unplayable. Still dont know why. In any case, I think DH should focus on UO and forget other games. That's my opinion.  Surprised Yes Sir!
Same reason, at night (21/22h UTC+1 my ping is around 120-140)

#green___
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  andrejbeca on Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:33 pm

We were doing fine just like two months ago.
andrejbeca
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

View user profile 1andrejbeca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top