Things you see when in spec

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Things you see when in spec

Post  Silent Cement on Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:03 am

It's really sad when players ruin a server by cheating.
Whilst in spec for some time I learned that the top player on the DH STATS
Is a cheat and at the very least a pro fast reloader
RAHIM
and to make it worse there were a few others at it as well, no where near as pro as cheater no1
but when its a dh member you need to consider should I be on this server
dh xen
as stated dh xen ain't got the RAHIM skill but cheating is cheating
and 10 yrs of running servers has taught me if there fast reloading theirs a good chance they using other cheats as well.
I know players cheat and mostly I except it and just play as best I can, but I cannot stand clan members cheating
and I know it's no loss to dh but thats the end of that server for me.
Most will think another rant by another idiot, but as said I got 10yrs of running servers behind me and a massive battle with pb forcing them to admit to scripting when they said it could not be done in uo, I know how to provide evidence.
Watching fair players struggle against such players is sad, especially when they give congrads- on a shot they got no idea was a cheat kill.
SHAME ON YOU DH FOR ALLOWING IT AND BEING PART OF IT
bye

Silent Cement

Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-05-21
Age : 52
Location : uk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things you see when in spec

Post  SnuRk on Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:36 am

You dont need a script or a cheat to fast reload. Its very common that rifle only players, like RAHIM, does that and it doesnt mean they cheat. Not at all.

Next time come with proof instead of denigrate other players.

SnuRk
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Posts : 60
Join date : 2012-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things you see when in spec

Post  campuscodi on Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:57 am

I was fast reloading without even knowing it until I found a video on YouTube about it. What's the big deal about it. Fast reloading is ok for me on AW servers. Doesn't get you any advantages. It's kind of a cheat on RO servers though.

I think this topic might come from your personal dislike toward Sen or Rahim rather than anything else.

Just play rifle only for an entire year and you'll be as good as them. Christina did it also after Sean and Toastie made fun of her and she for certain didn't use hacks and she was owning their asses afterward. Those kind of skills are more acquired rather than scripted. I saw scripts for automatic weapons. Never saw any for rifles. Would love to hear more about this topic from you though.

__________________________________
|DH|Cox++

----
Killing enemies with a broom!
Fornicating with the help!
Like a boss!



http://www.grid-iron.org/register/refid/1644

campuscodi
Donors & Honorary Members
Donors & Honorary Members

Posts : 1136
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 32
Location : Romania

View user profile http://catalincimpanu.ro campuscodi

Back to top Go down

Re: Things you see when in spec

Post  Silent Cement on Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:19 pm

At no point in my post did I say fast reloading required or needed a script or a hack, but to suggest fast shooting is not a form of cheating just goes to show how low the game or players have sunk.
my point about scripts and hacks was that when you find a player desperate enough to use fast reloading there is a very good chance they will also use them other things but not always.
( Doesn't get you any advantages ) I'm not even going to answer this little golden nugget.
Love this one ( I think this topic might come from your personal dislike toward Sen or Rahim rather than anything else ) No, seeing fair play players congratulating a player who just killed them with a cheat kill gets right up my nose.
At no point would I give information to any one about the existence of a script, I'm afraid for that little beauty you will have to do your own research.
I will not respond to anymore posts as that would be pointless with such retarded views, but it would be nice to read what none fast reloaders think of the views that fast shooters are not cheating.
How can it not affect the out come of a battle when the shoot ratio is like 3 to 1 (depending on skills )
I don't think you really thought this one out or you choose to hind behind your words because your a fast reloader as you have stated and think players are so stupid they will think you right.


Silent Cement

Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-05-21
Age : 52
Location : uk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things you see when in spec

Post  Dax on Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:20 pm

Fast shooting is not allowed in wars

Dax

Posts : 426
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 33
Location : Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things you see when in spec

Post  Silent Cement on Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:33 pm

So much for not reposting, but this needs a rely.

[ by Dax on Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:20 pm, Fast shooting is not allowed in wars ]

You think so little of the players that keep your  public server alive that you would not even give them
the same rules as players in a match server.
And that begs the question if fast shooting has no advantages why is it not allowed in matches / wars

Thank you Dax for clearing that one up.


Last edited by Silent Cement on Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Silent Cement

Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-05-21
Age : 52
Location : uk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things you see when in spec

Post  Fredster74 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:41 pm

If it aint a script/download/whatever then it should be allowed. Its merely a difference in knowledge. Like good spots, clipping, "tricknades" aso. The main problem here is that Im old and doesnt know these things and therefor Im punished twice as much Wink . This game need a handicap system like golf has Razz

Fredster74
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Posts : 761
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 42
Location : Sweden

View user profile fredster74

Back to top Go down

Re: Things you see when in spec

Post  Silent Cement on Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:00 pm

The problem with that is that these type of things can be found in scripts and hacks but much smoother than manual fast shooting.

Silent Cement

Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-05-21
Age : 52
Location : uk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things you see when in spec

Post  Christina_Cox on Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:16 pm

Besides your argument of "I think they're hacking because I can't kill them" and "I was admin once so I know better" is there any other proof you might have for your accusations.

Cause I wasted enough valuable time spectating players and clan members for cheats in the past few years. I will not ban a player just because you don't like them and you "suspect/think" they are hacking.

I need proof of him hacking, insulting the clan/server or being a jerk towards other players. After that we'll talk. For now you're just a little frustrated and narrow-minded to ever conceive to the fact that someone can play UO better than you. Yea I said it. I saw you rage before on the server. This is not the first time. Now you found our website and you're raging here too.

This is not the GITS or Just@ server. People don't get banned out of the blue.

__________________________________
Using hacks is not skill.
Killing hackers is true skill.


Christina_Cox
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Posts : 2013
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 32
Location : Romania

View user profile christinacox

Back to top Go down

Re: Things you see when in spec

Post  $iev@ri on Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:03 pm

Fredster74 wrote:If it aint a script/download/whatever then it should be allowed. Its merely a difference in knowledge. Like good spots, clipping, "tricknades" aso. The main problem here is that Im old and doesnt know these things and therefor Im punished twice as much Wink . This game need a handicap system like golf has Razz
No Fred. Fast shooting is like using bugs. Developers tried make a good balance for different weapons and fast shooting breaks that. Thats why it's not allowed in wars or good RO servers.

$iev@ri
|DH|Server Administrator~
|DH|Server Administrator~

Posts : 386
Join date : 2012-08-15
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things you see when in spec

Post  Silent Cement on Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:31 pm

WOW, you read all that in my post,
[ Where does it say I think they're hacking because I can't kill them ]
and
[ I was admin once so I know better ]

I like your style of making me look small and petty to throw the debate, and in a way you may be right, I know
how pointless this topic is.

[ For now you're just a little frustrated and narrow-minded to ever conceive to the fact that someone can play UO better than you ]

Funny, I play with less than one eye, I know most play better than me.

my only accusation was fast shooting and lets not get silly an argue about something that does not need confirmation as it's clearly visible to all.

It's cheating plain and simple, you would not allow glitching and I have seen dh kick players for it, once when I was glitched killed on dawnville the player was kicked.

Put all that is being talked about here is fast shooting and lets not pretend you need evidence to the fact them players use it.

I like the way you use the word rage, yet again a nice play of words, I think this is a massive over statement
and part of the cover up to throw the debate.

Good bye dh, I lost interest

Silent Cement

Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-05-21
Age : 52
Location : uk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things you see when in spec

Post  Fredster74 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:56 pm

$iev@ri wrote:
Fredster74 wrote:If it aint a script/download/whatever then it should be allowed. Its merely a difference in knowledge. Like good spots, clipping, "tricknades" aso. The main problem here is that Im old and doesnt know these things and therefor Im punished twice as much Wink . This game need a handicap system like golf has Razz
No Fred. Fast shooting is like using bugs. Developers tried make a good balance for different weapons and fast shooting breaks that. Thats why it's not allowed in wars or good RO servers.
Damn Sad ! I had hope that I maybe could learn something new to improve a little. Well I'll continue getting worse then. The fun im having with all of u makes it a lot easier to stand tho Group hug 

Fredster74
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Posts : 761
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 42
Location : Sweden

View user profile fredster74

Back to top Go down

Re: Things you see when in spec

Post  ^3Rolex on Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:08 pm

Fast shooting is a game fault not a hack, I think in an all weapons server you don't have much of an advantage if you fast shoot, if you are using rifle against an lets say mp44 or bar i don't think you will have a better chance if you fast shoot, its just a skill that older players have learnt, if you have the skill to do it why not use it, if its not in server rules then you can do it, and plus its in public everyone has one hated thing such as camping, jump spots e.x.

^3Rolex
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Posts : 174
Join date : 2012-04-11
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile retain000

Back to top Go down

Re: Things you see when in spec

Post  campuscodi on Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:52 pm

I'm sorry to inform you mister super-10-years-server-admin but there's fast shooting and fast reloading on any server around. Not just ours. Even other games than UO. If Activision wanted to fix that, it would have by now don't you think? I bet if I spectate you I'll see you fast reload a couple of times, since it's a normal game habit to hurry up the availability of a weapon.

You're fighting a losing battle and only showcasing your own hypocrisy.

You just want a reason to insult and accuse someone without having any proof and get away with it. Grow up mister 49 years old man from England that can't actually speak proper English (I smell a liar and an Internet troll here).

__________________________________
|DH|Cox++

----
Killing enemies with a broom!
Fornicating with the help!
Like a boss!



http://www.grid-iron.org/register/refid/1644

campuscodi
Donors & Honorary Members
Donors & Honorary Members

Posts : 1136
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 32
Location : Romania

View user profile http://catalincimpanu.ro campuscodi

Back to top Go down

Re: Things you see when in spec

Post  ReVenGer on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:07 pm

which added value the discussion has?

ReVenGer
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Posts : 398
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things you see when in spec

Post  Christina_Cox on Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:19 am

Enough you stupid little boy. The World doesn't revolve around the crap that comes out of you mouth.

I was not moving the discussion away from anything. I was just highlighting the fact that you made an accusation without any proof and now consider it to be the God given truth on Earth.

Since when am I not allowed to highlight the fact that you always had a bad temper and it finally led to you this stupid topic. You we're bragging about banning them on your own servers and how you know they are cheating, even if DH admins that have spectated them for years and didn't see anything weird about them.

You're just a former admin, an abusive admin, that never bothered to justify his bans on his servers and now you expect us just to do the same just because you have something against two players. Get some proof and stop being a little bitter kid.

You just wanted to slander two players who you personally hated for some time now. Nothing more, nothing less.

Too many people talk shit over the Internet these days without any fear of consequences. Well I'm gonna put it in perspective.

You have one week to apologize or to present us with some videos of Rahim or Sensei hacking or you're going on the ban list instead.

After one week this topic will go to one of two places. Either the Banned forum section if you have the videos, or the forum Graveyard. I'm not gonna let any idiot troll our forum just because he can't play UO good enough for his own ego's expectations.

__________________________________
Using hacks is not skill.
Killing hackers is true skill.


Christina_Cox
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Posts : 2013
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 32
Location : Romania

View user profile christinacox

Back to top Go down

Re: Things you see when in spec

Post  Fredster74 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:09 am

You got coxified U make us guys look like pussies Girl Very Happy !

Fredster74
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Posts : 761
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 42
Location : Sweden

View user profile fredster74

Back to top Go down

Re: Things you see when in spec

Post  SENSEi on Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:16 pm

he won't submit a video of me cheating, simply because I don't and never have. I'm still playing with the original CD key back from 2004, simply because I hate cheats and have chased them for years.

about reload "glitch": this I do manual, its called slight of hand^^ (even in newer games an option to choose). Officially its called reload cancel, made possible by the makers to be able to cancel a reload during fight to oppose the Gewehr and russin equivalent, next to the sprayer weapons. If its a glitch or not, that's personal. Reload cancel can be done with bash or switching weapons. When going back to the rifle you were reloading at the right time, its ready to fire the round still in rifle, slightly faster then normal if done properly. its just one of the tricks you may learn or not, just like aiming with sprint and cooking a nade.

dont tell me you have not changed your config to gain advantage. i.e. lowering graphics, cl_maxpackets, snaps, com_maxfps, etc.

the most important, you still have to aim and hit and that is what kills your enemy:)

Sen

SENSEi
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Posts : 82
Join date : 2011-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things you see when in spec

Post  andrejbeca on Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:48 pm

SENSEi wrote:

dont tell me you have not changed your config to gain advantage. i.e. lowering graphics, cl_maxpackets, snaps, com_maxfps, etc.

I never done that properly Shocked 
Can somebody tell me what are the recommended values?

andrejbeca
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Posts : 277
Join date : 2013-05-24
Age : 19
Location : Serbia

View user profile 1andrejbeca

Back to top Go down

Re: Things you see when in spec

Post  Altair on Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:59 pm

SENSEi wrote:
about reload "glitch": this I do manual, its called slight of hand^^ (even in newer games an option to choose). Officially its called reload cancel, made possible by the makers to be able to cancel a reload during fight to oppose the Gewehr and russin equivalent, next to the sprayer weapons. If its a glitch or not, that's personal. Reload cancel can be done with bash or switching weapons. When going back to the rifle you were reloading at the right time, its ready to fire the round still in rifle, slightly faster then normal if done properly. its just one of the tricks you may learn or not, just like aiming with sprint and cooking a nade.

dont tell me you have not changed your config to gain advantage. i.e. lowering graphics, cl_maxpackets, snaps, com_maxfps, etc.

the most important, you still have to aim and hit and that is what kills your enemy:)

Sen
bullshit

$iev@ri wrote: Fast shooting is like using bugs. Developers tried make a good balance for different weapons and fast shooting breaks that. Thats why it's not allowed in wars or good RO servers.
+11

Altair
|DH|Server Administrator~
|DH|Server Administrator~

Posts : 499
Join date : 2011-07-16
Age : 96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things you see when in spec

Post  Dax on Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:07 pm

I know how to go outside alot maps. Can i go only cuz i know that?
Be nice and play fair. Nowhere is it written that is forbidden, but that does not mean it's okay to play like that Very angry 

Dax

Posts : 426
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 33
Location : Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things you see when in spec

Post  lkzr on Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:03 pm

andrejbeca wrote:
SENSEi wrote:

dont tell me you have not changed your config to gain advantage. i.e. lowering graphics, cl_maxpackets, snaps, com_maxfps, etc.

I never done that properly Shocked
Can somebody tell me what are the recommended values?
I second this, could someone make a post on Support, Tips or Private forum? or if it is already, send me the link Very Happy 

lkzr
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Posts : 196
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 22
Location : Surrey, England

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/bradleyboon10 lkzrlkzrlkzr

Back to top Go down

Re: Things you see when in spec

Post  ^3Rolex on Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:28 am

All that sort of things are in the tip section you will find it all there:)

^3Rolex
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Posts : 174
Join date : 2012-04-11
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile retain000

Back to top Go down

Re: Things you see when in spec

Post  Silent Cement on Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:43 pm

I'm so sorry you allow people to cheat on your server.

Silent Cement

Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-05-21
Age : 52
Location : uk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things you see when in spec

Post  ReVenGer on Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:47 pm

Explain...?!

ReVenGer
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Posts : 398
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things you see when in spec

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:29 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum