angry

View previous topic View next topic Go down

angry

Post  jadeparker on Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:04 am

i dnt no who ppl think they r rly,... sendin me crap messages, theres havin a laugh with sum1 an theres bein an arsehole, i had lots of stupid shit messages sent me threw stupid ts, an it rly made me angry, also i go on there an six keeps gettin rly drunk an being an ass hole an makin me really angry i swear u ppl on the internet in this game are odd maybe not all but plz, im rly pissed off, tellin me in game what to do, fast fire argh go faster parker, stfu fast, i come on server other day stanjel or w/e its called i was german spawn on them steps that u can move up an dwn on so LEO u wasnt blocked turn round go other way i only written hi an i got PARKER dnt block FFs, go other way an dnt talk to me like that how rude u jack ass i said hello i dnt block like sum IDIOTS in door way on the game an if i did was because i got stuck, so there sumthing in privert forum about what i said to ocean sum1 stole her name an sent me horrible message the strange thing was they was sayin stuff about rahim now if he did or didnt ppl shud not be stealin ppls names, also 1 night when rahim was on an off ts he named to sixer 2 or sum1 did its just stupid kid stuff i mean rly guys its a game shouting abuse at me for sayin hi an standing still in a place where u can move anyways, i swear uninstall ive rly started to have enough i mean fatso on ts me an jeebus an he spammed him over an over again with that hey wake up, ova an ova an ova i mean he kept his cool cuz fatso wud get bord but he also did it to me a few times, i mean when i get killed be sum1 do u see me write oh i must be shit to get shot by,.... or ... dot dot dot, thats not banter then bein damn right rude mega i neva call ppl camper like u mega an u are, but u have the nerve to call me a camper an blantly be rude to me, why cuz u think ur better then me its a game ppl tellin me oh in rail yard dnt go in the middle wtf i will do as i want im not cheaTING.. ha hit caps im cheatin team killin blockin doors for real, ya no, ive rly fallen out with sixer now also cuz he called me names an was bein an arse do i like ace more then him over an over its like i like u the same then he calls me a liar over me a friends havin holiday in the new year but im lying about this, yes he was being a total jerk, just like u was LEO when u spoke to me like that u ...... an its okay 4 ur memebrs to say bs shit, fo an blah blah an woof at me callin me a dog, these was no jokes this was plain an simple rude horrible little boys i mean we as friends sum of us say fu an have a joke but these times im talkin about are different! these times are ppl being rude leo i will neva say hi to u again wudnt wanna stand still on steps that u can go other way i mean u say sumthing to me ur guna get back trust like mega i have no time for him now cuz im sick of him being so cocky an rude well camped thats all to me ha rly ioj mvk,]gseplkvl
jadeparker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: angry

Post  jadeparker on Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:19 am

yea mega sayin it was just camped, no skills like, puttin dot dot dot, look u are guna die sumtimes u no at sum point u will die by sum very new players gun, i dnt write shit to u when u shoot me neva have i neva done that to any1 or say stuff, to make me angry u guys are total jerks the lots of u near enough, i mean leo i always say hi to u if u come on the server now i rly dnt like u speakin to me like that, fast fire dnt like him either now, do this parker go faster wahahah what fkin eva rly, fatso gave me loads of poo but i rly dnt care everytime i got him it was b/c of ts, or just cuz i reloaded or used fast reload u are guna get shot by me, yes im rantin cuz im sick of the shit, im sick of u ppl thinking u can be rude to me i hate u all peace, an dnt ban me, i dnt call any1 on the server names eva unless we havin a joke like monster sayin i smell cuz i have a dry bath no water sit in it with my clothes on then im clean Very Happy ya know rly six has so pissed me off an i know he not a memebr but omg i neva comin on ts again an i bet ur all thinking yay well im thinking the same cuz half of u are horrbile rude ppl, mega stupid sayin shit when i shoot u every time if its like a xD thats friendly but a -.- ur bein moody about it or ur dot dot dot argh an callin me a camper woowza i do not camp its rare camping is the most borin this eva ye lets just sit here the hole of the map, an u know what else u pick the best team an keep tryin till u get in it, then if that teams not doin well an ur scores shit u sit in spec then u leave then come back an join other team an dnt say u dnt cuz u, dot dot dot me an angfry face me -.- grrr an lal at me lal yea u think ur amazing i dnt leave cuz my teams doin shit or my score rly bad its a game who gives a shit well now i let out whats been bothering me i feel better still mad at leo the most cuz that was fackin uncalled for an u no it rude an horrible LAL
jadeparker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PistolPro on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:19 am

First i have to say i had a hard time reading it but i love your accent that you have even when you write. Smile(my accent is just bad english because im bad in it).

Then my serieus answer on your post (it can be i give an answer on the half of your story, sorry for that then).
I agree there is to much whining and stupid answers from people that get killed. To many times i hear from certain people when i kill them for once, that it was luck and all. And that everytime i manage to kill them. Its indeed very sad that this happens but, you also have to get a thicker skin against that. Though its wrong that you need to have that to play a game.

So if you still can follow what im saying. Try to let it go past you but I agree that the attitude is wrong. (and sadly enough aren't DH members any better then the average player on our servers)

Keep your head up, and try to have fun  Very Happy
PistolPro
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

View user profile guchenko

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter on Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:04 am

well,I will talk with u on xfire. I want to say something but only on xf. Jade I apologize if I offended you I didnt want... but look when I am angry I cannot do anything I already tried everything i tried this command /cg_chatheight 0 i took off the chat window in cod so I didnt see what said the ppls i still use this command and works good. I'm really sorry Parker but this -_- face isnt too big insult in my opinion. Well.I will be online on xf when I'll be at home (maybe today or tomorrow) I want to talk with you. Wink c ya
Peter
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

View user profile http://classic.xfire.com/profile/veszkokevin veszkokevin

Back to top Go down

Post  campuscodi on Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:07 pm

jadeparker wrote:.. cocky an rude well camped thats all to me ha rly ioj mvk,]gseplkvl

This ending is epic =))))))))))

----
http://www.grid-iron.org/register/refid/1644
campuscodi
Donors & Honorary Members
Donors & Honorary Members

View user profile http://catalincimpanu.ro campuscodi

Back to top Go down

Post  Froob on Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:10 pm

I understand that this kinda thing would get to a person, but personally I wouldn't have made a public post about it on the forums as its only gonna cause more problems than resolving any situation. I think like MegaMan said, should be done over a xfire conversation as to not get too many people involved.

Besides, imo you shouldn't go round calling most of us assholes/jerks or wotever u wanna call us, coz even though ur rite about some of the members being whinny and immature, the rest of us shouldn't have to endure the insult. And the situation with sixer cant be relevant to us. He's always had drunk issues on TS and that's something that needs to be taken up with him or spoken with privately to a Admin about.

Just my opinion.
Froob
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

View user profile froob26

Back to top Go down

Post  lkzr on Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:26 pm

I think if people stopped biting at the comments people made, then there would be no problem. The person should be happy that they've killed someone and its annoyed them, because they are the 'noob' for being killed by in the first place.

I often joke around calling someone a 'hacker' when they kill me.. but that's because it must of been a good shot, and I recognise that.

Suggestion Box:
- mod the server so that no one can type?
or
- ban certain players from typing if they constantly rage?

I dunno.. just throwing out some ideas..
lkzr
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/bradleyboon10 lkzrlkzrlkzr

Back to top Go down

Post  phooney on Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:34 pm

lkzr wrote:I think if people stopped biting at the comments people made, then there would be no problem. The person should be happy that they've killed someone and its annoyed them, because they are the 'noob' for being killed by in the first place.

I often joke around calling someone a 'hacker' when they kill me.. but that's because it must of been a good shot, and I recognise that.

Suggestion Box:
or

ban bread for hacking

phooney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lkzr on Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:39 pm

phooney wrote:
lkzr wrote:I think if people stopped biting at the comments people made, then there would be no problem. The person should be happy that they've killed someone and its annoyed them, because they are the 'noob' for being killed by in the first place.

Suggestion Box:
or

ban bread for hacking

FU NOOB!!! :@

...just...kidding...  Cool 
lkzr
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/bradleyboon10 lkzrlkzrlkzr

Back to top Go down

Post  ^3Rolex on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:36 pm

Whats with everyone going all mad all of a sudden never used to be like this everyone used to just let it go over their shoulders and have a laugh by replying silly things:P Everybody chill da**q out please:)
^3Rolex
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

View user profile retain000

Back to top Go down

Post  Fredster74 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:14 pm

Well I see Daddy needs to be more present on the server. No worries - I'm coming soon. And about Jade, my little sister from UN. She/u obv got enough and went here to went it off - good!!! Thats what u do in the family. Be a little tolerante guys/girls - she got loads of shit recently from what Ive heard (before this post)!!!

But as someone says - choose ur company and join another group if someone bores u!

Group hug sister and see u soon!
Fredster74
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

View user profile fredster74

Back to top Go down

Post  jadeparker on Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:51 pm

@ FROOB i said all this cuz im sick of it, cuz like u get messages spam of sum1 being rude threw ts, an useing sum1 name who wudnt do that the liars, i said sum of u ass holes thos who i brought up in post when did i speak about u, uve neva said anything to me, like nub... ur so shit, but others have... yes ignore an i do but this shit with ts has rly got to me spam an ppl thinking they can talk to me an treat me like rubbish... i brought up leo cuz ive neva been horrible i neva blocked him... how lame, yes i was mad cuz u guys give me shit, an i come on the game to shoot an have fun not be spammed by fatso with hey wake up ten times on ts, rly annoying the fact , its gettin out of hand in my eyes, spamming with me with ocean name an sendin me horrible shit messages who wud do that rly? an yes i spoke to six an he sry but he keeps doing it, mega if ur angry just shout at ur pc screen theres no need to put a dot everytime i shoot u rly, it pisses me off an makes me not like u cuz there no need yes i get mad but i just shout out loud at my computer i dnt write horrible things to u on server how about i put dot when u kill me like u shudnt of killed me, thats what it says to me . i shudnt of killed u, this is nothing to do with my privert life, i mean i dunno what u heard that what my bf beat me up, well i hit him with an iron Smile so what we as bad as each oother lol dnt worry it wasnt hot Very Happy this u guys sum of u makin me gaming shit, an i said i play this game long time, an made friends but sum of u omg it makes it rly hard to be nice an have fun, an not worry that i do sumthing wrong like stand still an write hi well w/e ive said what i think an if i have to i will bring it up again Smile thanks 4 readin an ROLEX i call u nub an tell an dot u everytime an hmm tell u how to play faster, an omg i must be shit cuz u killed me, wud this not make u think twat at me i think it wud.. like rly i do have jokes with sum ppl an other its not funny
jadeparker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ^3Rolex on Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:45 pm

But i am a nub so i dont care if someone calls it me Lol just say gg they get madder its funny:P everyone is getting so hyped about little things nowadays its so pathetic its a world wide game and you expect not to have them couple of people who will call you things, if you think everyone in the world is nice and will compliment you when you kill them you need a reality check thats all im saying
^3Rolex
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

View user profile retain000

Back to top Go down

Post  PistolPro on Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:01 pm

Just be in your own happy place.

I WANT RAINBOW SMILIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PistolPro
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~