!!! MD 5 Tool Mismatch important !!!

:: Gaming :: Tips Section

View previous topic View next topic Go down

!!! MD 5 Tool Mismatch important !!!

Post  Jackyll on Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:25 pm

i´m sick of it Rolling Eyes

we can´t play every scrim on our server and when we play on others some of u get kicked cause of this reason,
that is why i try to explain how to solve this problem. i cannot guarantee that it will work and if not we will find another solution.

first of all uninstal cod (u can save costum maps and cfg). instal it again and copy it to have it twice. now patch one cod game to 1.51 AND 1.5
this are two different patches (one for the classic cod and one for uo) both are needed
in the end u should have one cod folder with 1.4 and 1.41 and a second cod folder with 1.5 and 1.51
if u will get kicked again and have it patched that way write the reason here in this topic

best of luck, i hope u understand what i tried to say
Jackyll
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: !!! MD 5 Tool Mismatch important !!!

Post  master_jeebus on Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:58 pm

found that replacing ur 1.5 game_mp_x86.dll file to the same file from some1 that doesnt have the problem should fix it! so pls some1 that hasn´t got this problem send me ur file and i´ll give it a try. rather try this than re-install cod and cod uo.. that takes forever and i´m a lazy bastard..

every war like half of the team get kicked for this =)
master_jeebus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackyll on Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:00 pm

i can send it to u when i´m home, just ask me in xfire cause i will forget it xD
Jackyll
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Invisible on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:06 pm

Jackyll wrote:i´m sick of it Rolling Eyes

we can´t play every scrim on our server and when we play on others some of u get kicked cause of this reason,
that is why i try to explain how to solve this problem. i cannot guarantee that it will work and if not we will find another solution.

first of all uninstal cod (u can save costum maps and cfg). instal it again and copy it to have it twice. now patch one cod game to 1.51 AND 1.5
this are two different patches (one for the classic cod and one for uo) both are needed
in the end u should have one cod folder with 1.4 and 1.41 and a second cod folder with 1.5 and 1.51
if u will get kicked again and have it patched that way write the reason here in this topic

best of luck, i hope u understand what i tried to say

i removed that md5 tool on the cfg yesterday,so i think you wont kick anymore with this game_mp_x86.dl file, all i need to know now is how to fix that cb cfg because it lags a lot, thats why we were using twl cfg before because it has no lag.
~Invisible
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackyll on Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:42 pm

mhm pls do this guys, u only cry when u get kicked but u doesnt want to do sth against it, i dont get it -.-

if u dont wanna make a copy of ur game
deinstal it
sequence of the install

cod
patch to 1.5
cod uo
patch to 1.51
Jackyll
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top