Banned from both the AW and RO server

 :: Gaming :: Banned

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Banned from both the AW and RO server

Post  lazer on Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:01 pm

Hi, lazer here.
Firstly, I was banned from your AW server by Dax, then from your RO server by Six Six Six'er (I think). Both of these bans have been for no reason at all. I'm assuming they both and perhaps more of DH think I hack, but I can assure you all this is not the case. I have tried reasoning with Dax and talking to him, but to no avail. He doesn't listen.
No one has any proof of me ever hacking, therefore I feel I have been unfairly banned and I expect to be unbanned as soon as possible.
I am also aware that 'Tostie' or something has uploaded an Xfire video which some people view as clarification of me hacking. I find this to be laughable as the video has no sound.
I look forward to reading the responses, thanks.

lazer

Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-04-03

View user profile bselazer

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned from both the AW and RO server

Post  T-T-TOSTIE >_< on Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:34 pm

lazer wrote:Hi, lazer here.
Firstly, I was banned from your AW server by Dax, then from your RO server by Six Six Six'er (I think). Both of these bans have been for no reason at all. I'm assuming they both and perhaps more of DH think I hack, but I can assure you all this is not the case. I have tried reasoning with Dax and talking to him, but to no avail. He doesn't listen.
No one has any proof of me ever hacking, therefore I feel I have been unfairly banned and I expect to be unbanned as soon as possible.
I am also aware that 'Tostie' or something has uploaded an Xfire video which some people view as clarification of me hacking. I find this to be laughable as the video has no sound.
I look forward to reading the responses, thanks.


first of all, you probably wont get unbanned with that attitude.

second, i can vouch for that video, and I think that the admins will put my word above urs. certainly if more people see you ''hacking''
avatar
T-T-TOSTIE >_<

Posts : 478
Join date : 2011-05-17
Age : 22
Location : Hoorn,Noord-Holland,Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned from both the AW and RO server

Post  lazer on Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:07 pm

I fail to see how I'm displaying a bad attitude. I've been banned from not 1, but 2 servers for no reason at all. You're talking like I owe an apology when I've done nothing wrong. I'm sure any one of you would be displeased if you were to be banned from 2 servers for no reason what so ever.
Yes, you're right, any DH member will take your word over mine, which is the reason I'm posting here asking to be unbanned as there is no proof that I've been cheating at all.
As for the video, there is no sound. How can anyone take that seriously?

lazer

Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-04-03

View user profile bselazer

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned from both the AW and RO server

Post  T-T-TOSTIE >_< on Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:48 pm

lazer wrote:I fail to see how I'm displaying a bad attitude. I've been banned from not 1, but 2 servers for no reason at all. You're talking like I owe an apology when I've done nothing wrong. I'm sure any one of you would be displeased if you were to be banned from 2 servers for no reason what so ever.
Yes, you're right, any DH member will take your word over mine, which is the reason I'm posting here asking to be unbanned as there is no proof that I've been cheating at all.
As for the video, there is no sound. How can anyone take that seriously?

Maybe the first problem is that you dont see the bad attitude you're giving.
second, you want something from us, dont you? you wanna be unbanned.
then perhaps you should act like that and not like you're acting now.
avatar
T-T-TOSTIE >_<

Posts : 478
Join date : 2011-05-17
Age : 22
Location : Hoorn,Noord-Holland,Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned from both the AW and RO server

Post  Altair on Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:40 pm

You are right and I totally understand the way of this post.

In my opinion you should be unbanned. Not only because I think you are well skilled, but neither of the bans were posted on the forums with proof....
avatar
Altair
|DH|Server Administrator~
|DH|Server Administrator~

Posts : 500
Join date : 2011-07-16
Age : 97

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned from both the AW and RO server

Post  rory:) on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:08 pm

This guy is a fucking horrible person and deserves a ban, he's been abusive on the server on a number of occasions, it seems finally the admins have spruced up and taken some action.

rory:)

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned from both the AW and RO server

Post  lazer on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:17 pm

Wow...extremely harsh words, not sure why. Never been abusive on the server, no idea what you're talking about. Pretty sure you're the one always abusing people and getting in arguments? Horrible person? we've barely spoke, little unfair I think...

lazer

Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-04-03

View user profile bselazer

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned from both the AW and RO server

Post  kizer on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:27 pm

Hey.

I was in the server when you banned him, and I stayed to argue on his behalf afterwards.

Lazer get's a lot of hate because he kills a lot of people. It's as simple as that. He's been playing for many years and is one of the few really good players left on cod who I firmly believe to be hack free. He should be unbanned.

Also, I'd just like to add...

Rory, I see you moaning and arguing in both DH and bpuk regularly. I suggest you keep your hypocritical mouth shut.

kizer.




kizer

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-04-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned from both the AW and RO server

Post  rory:) on Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:00 pm

I'm not in DH so my input is limited in accordance to how much the admins will use it, but LAZER you've been nasty to me and other people on a number of occasions.

You kill alot of people granted, but that doesn't change your attitude.

Aswell as this, having people come on (kizer) and posting one post on your behalf isn't even worth it.

rory:)

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned from both the AW and RO server

Post  lazer on Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:10 pm

I'm glad you seem to have calmed down a bit. I know we haven't gotten off to the best of starts, but truth be told I've nothing against you. Perhaps I've been a bit of a prick to you as an individual, but definitely not other people, that's unfair. I think you'll hold your hands up and admit you've been a bit unfair to me aswell, with the hack accusations and the odd dig here and there. But we'll forget about that, I'm just here asking to be unbanned not cause arguments.

lazer

Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-04-03

View user profile bselazer

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned from both the AW and RO server

Post  rory:) on Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:23 pm

Seems genuine enough. lets just squash this beef im getting sick of it, on ur own u seem like a nice dude to me but when your mates are on you turn into a different person. I guess giving him another chance is an ok idea, especially if you cant prove hes cheating atm.

rory:)

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned from both the AW and RO server

Post  lazer on Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:30 pm

You're entitled to your own opinion, but I couldn't agree more it is quite pathetic. Appreciate the maturity, I hope the rest of DH will be equally as understanding.

lazer

Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-04-03

View user profile bselazer

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned from both the AW and RO server

Post  Neutron on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:09 am

Hello,

I'd like to post on behalf of Lazer to be unbanned from the AW and RO servers. He's a highly respected player and as Kizer said he is one of few players left on the game who I also believe doesn't cheat. I think you should give him another chance and in time you will see that he's just highly skilled Thumbs Up

Neutron

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-04-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned from both the AW and RO server

Post  Christina_Cox on Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:52 am

Altair wrote:You are right and I totally understand the way of this post.

In my opinion you should be unbanned. Not only because I think you are well skilled, but neither of the bans were posted on the forums with proof....
+1

__________________________________
Using hacks is not skill.
Killing hackers is true skill.

avatar
Christina_Cox
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Posts : 2017
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 33
Location : Romania

View user profile christinacox

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned from both the AW and RO server

Post  T-T-TOSTIE >_< on Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:55 am

Altair wrote:You are right and I totally understand the way of this post.

In my opinion you should be unbanned. Not only because I think you are well skilled, but neither of the bans were posted on the forums with proof....

to be fair, 70% of the bans aren't posted on the forums..
avatar
T-T-TOSTIE >_<

Posts : 478
Join date : 2011-05-17
Age : 22
Location : Hoorn,Noord-Holland,Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned from both the AW and RO server

Post  T-T-TOSTIE >_< on Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:57 am

kizer wrote:

Lazer get's a lot of hate because he kills a lot of people.




Kompura kills alot of people, Gusmai, Gunpowder, Earlpitt and Fluffy kill alot of people. but yet, it seems they never get hate. how odd Question
avatar
T-T-TOSTIE >_<

Posts : 478
Join date : 2011-05-17
Age : 22
Location : Hoorn,Noord-Holland,Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned from both the AW and RO server

Post  |DH|R4ndom. on Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:03 am

unban him, there's no proof whatso-ever. And, in this case I won't take Tostie's word above yours. It's one of the many cases in the past two weeks where someone gets banned for absolutely no reason, and nobody knows why it happend.

unban this fella. And Tostie, there's nothing wrong with his attitude. He's being very calm, polite, and nice. He deserves to be unbanned, since he's one of the few that doesn't even rage here, though he got all the reasons to.

Lazer, +1 for your attitude. Smile
avatar
|DH|R4ndom.

Posts : 702
Join date : 2011-10-16
Age : 22
Location : Maastricht,The Netherlands.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned from both the AW and RO server

Post  Six Six Six'er on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:01 am

Hej, I was the 1 who banned you. It was a dicision of 3 admins together, we have been speccing
you on several occasions and you always seem to know from where the enemies come at the right moment.
I made a vid, it is examined by top experts right now you will hear the outcome soon.
avatar
Six Six Six'er

Posts : 307
Join date : 2011-09-09
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile sixsixsixer

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned from both the AW and RO server

Post  T-T-TOSTIE >_< on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:28 am

|DH|R4ndom. wrote:unban him, there's no proof whatso-ever. And, in this case I won't take Tostie's word above yours. It's one of the many cases in the past two weeks where someone gets banned for absolutely no reason, and nobody knows why it happend.

unban this fella. And Tostie, there's nothing wrong with his attitude. He's being very calm, polite, and nice. He deserves to be unbanned, since he's one of the few that doesn't even rage here, though he got all the reasons to.

Lazer, +1 for your attitude. Smile

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kwzb4bjwoK1qzgzk7o1_400.jpg
avatar
T-T-TOSTIE >_<

Posts : 478
Join date : 2011-05-17
Age : 22
Location : Hoorn,Noord-Holland,Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned from both the AW and RO server

Post  |DH|R4ndom. on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:36 am

T-T-TOSTIE >_< wrote:
|DH|R4ndom. wrote:unban him, there's no proof whatso-ever. And, in this case I won't take Tostie's word above yours. It's one of the many cases in the past two weeks where someone gets banned for absolutely no reason, and nobody knows why it happend.

unban this fella. And Tostie, there's nothing wrong with his attitude. He's being very calm, polite, and nice. He deserves to be unbanned, since he's one of the few that doesn't even rage here, though he got all the reasons to.

Lazer, +1 for your attitude. Smile

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kwzb4bjwoK1qzgzk7o1_400.jpg

very mature.
avatar
|DH|R4ndom.

Posts : 702
Join date : 2011-10-16
Age : 22
Location : Maastricht,The Netherlands.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned from both the AW and RO server

Post  kizer on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:59 am

Excuse my ignorance... but what is a top expert?

edit : Never mind I have my answer now. Smile

kizer

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-04-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned from both the AW and RO server

Post  T-T-TOSTIE >_< on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:24 am

|DH|R4ndom. wrote:
T-T-TOSTIE >_< wrote:
|DH|R4ndom. wrote:unban him, there's no proof whatso-ever. And, in this case I won't take Tostie's word above yours. It's one of the many cases in the past two weeks where someone gets banned for absolutely no reason, and nobody knows why it happend.

unban this fella. And Tostie, there's nothing wrong with his attitude. He's being very calm, polite, and nice. He deserves to be unbanned, since he's one of the few that doesn't even rage here, though he got all the reasons to.

Lazer, +1 for your attitude. Smile

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kwzb4bjwoK1qzgzk7o1_400.jpg

very mature.

very smart remark

http://www.google.nl/imgres?q=double+facepalm&um=1&hl=nl&sa=N&tbm=isch&tbnid=DL74znG8vys75M:&imgrefurl=http://mmgaming.net/index.php/2011/11/&docid=591zW2F5u-VPGM&imgurl=http://mmgaming.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Double-Facepalm.jpg&w=750&h=600&ei=OyF8T7ieH-_a0QWzhPDQDQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=189&vpy=216&dur=345&hovh=201&hovw=251&tx=137&ty=103&sig=110784078271503427721&page=1&tbnh=159&tbnw=191&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:66&biw=1454&bih=704
avatar
T-T-TOSTIE >_<

Posts : 478
Join date : 2011-05-17
Age : 22
Location : Hoorn,Noord-Holland,Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned from both the AW and RO server

Post  |DH|R4ndom. on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:42 am

T-T-TOSTIE >_< wrote:
|DH|R4ndom. wrote:
T-T-TOSTIE >_< wrote:
|DH|R4ndom. wrote:unban him, there's no proof whatso-ever. And, in this case I won't take Tostie's word above yours. It's one of the many cases in the past two weeks where someone gets banned for absolutely no reason, and nobody knows why it happend.

unban this fella. And Tostie, there's nothing wrong with his attitude. He's being very calm, polite, and nice. He deserves to be unbanned, since he's one of the few that doesn't even rage here, though he got all the reasons to.

Lazer, +1 for your attitude. Smile

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kwzb4bjwoK1qzgzk7o1_400.jpg

very mature.

very smart remark

http://www.google.nl/imgres?q=double+facepalm&um=1&hl=nl&sa=N&tbm=isch&tbnid=DL74znG8vys75M:&imgrefurl=http://mmgaming.net/index.php/2011/11/&docid=591zW2F5u-VPGM&imgurl=http://mmgaming.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Double-Facepalm.jpg&w=750&h=600&ei=OyF8T7ieH-_a0QWzhPDQDQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=189&vpy=216&dur=345&hovh=201&hovw=251&tx=137&ty=103&sig=110784078271503427721&page=1&tbnh=159&tbnw=191&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:66&biw=1454&bih=704

you're just mad because no one agrees with you. As a matter of fact, nobody actually supported you here mate. gtfo, and stop acting like a admin, since you're not even close to one.
avatar
|DH|R4ndom.

Posts : 702
Join date : 2011-10-16
Age : 22
Location : Maastricht,The Netherlands.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned from both the AW and RO server

Post  T-T-TOSTIE >_< on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:54 am

|DH|R4ndom. wrote:
T-T-TOSTIE >_< wrote:
|DH|R4ndom. wrote:
T-T-TOSTIE >_< wrote:
|DH|R4ndom. wrote:unban him, there's no proof whatso-ever. And, in this case I won't take Tostie's word above yours. It's one of the many cases in the past two weeks where someone gets banned for absolutely no reason, and nobody knows why it happend.

unban this fella. And Tostie, there's nothing wrong with his attitude. He's being very calm, polite, and nice. He deserves to be unbanned, since he's one of the few that doesn't even rage here, though he got all the reasons to.

Lazer, +1 for your attitude. Smile

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kwzb4bjwoK1qzgzk7o1_400.jpg

very mature.

very smart remark

http://www.google.nl/imgres?q=double+facepalm&um=1&hl=nl&sa=N&tbm=isch&tbnid=DL74znG8vys75M:&imgrefurl=http://mmgaming.net/index.php/2011/11/&docid=591zW2F5u-VPGM&imgurl=http://mmgaming.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Double-Facepalm.jpg&w=750&h=600&ei=OyF8T7ieH-_a0QWzhPDQDQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=189&vpy=216&dur=345&hovh=201&hovw=251&tx=137&ty=103&sig=110784078271503427721&page=1&tbnh=159&tbnw=191&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:66&biw=1454&bih=704

you're just mad because no one agrees with you. As a matter of fact, nobody actually supported you here mate. gtfo, and stop acting like a admin, since you're not even close to one.

haha, not really. I dont care if no one agrees with me, and cerainly if no one agrees with me on a videogame lol. seems like youre having some anger management problems there, perhaps you should take a chillpill. im not acting like an admin, im acting like a member whom actually cares about the rules, something i cant obiously say of you but, whatever you say dude. and i only posted those pics because stupid people really get under my skin.
avatar
T-T-TOSTIE >_<

Posts : 478
Join date : 2011-05-17
Age : 22
Location : Hoorn,Noord-Holland,Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned from both the AW and RO server

Post  |DH|R4ndom. on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:02 am

T-T-TOSTIE >_< wrote:
|DH|R4ndom. wrote:
T-T-TOSTIE >_< wrote:
|DH|R4ndom. wrote:
T-T-TOSTIE >_< wrote:
|DH|R4ndom. wrote:unban him, there's no proof whatso-ever. And, in this case I won't take Tostie's word above yours. It's one of the many cases in the past two weeks where someone gets banned for absolutely no reason, and nobody knows why it happend.

unban this fella. And Tostie, there's nothing wrong with his attitude. He's being very calm, polite, and nice. He deserves to be unbanned, since he's one of the few that doesn't even rage here, though he got all the reasons to.

Lazer, +1 for your attitude. Smile

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kwzb4bjwoK1qzgzk7o1_400.jpg

very mature.

very smart remark

http://www.google.nl/imgres?q=double+facepalm&um=1&hl=nl&sa=N&tbm=isch&tbnid=DL74znG8vys75M:&imgrefurl=http://mmgaming.net/index.php/2011/11/&docid=591zW2F5u-VPGM&imgurl=http://mmgaming.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Double-Facepalm.jpg&w=750&h=600&ei=OyF8T7ieH-_a0QWzhPDQDQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=189&vpy=216&dur=345&hovh=201&hovw=251&tx=137&ty=103&sig=110784078271503427721&page=1&tbnh=159&tbnw=191&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:66&biw=1454&bih=704

you're just mad because no one agrees with you. As a matter of fact, nobody actually supported you here mate. gtfo, and stop acting like a admin, since you're not even close to one.

haha, not really. I dont care if no one agrees with me, and cerainly if no one agrees with me on a videogame lol. seems like youre having some anger management problems there, perhaps you should take a chillpill. im not acting like an admin, im acting like a member whom actually cares about the rules, something i cant obiously say of you but, whatever you say dude. and i only posted those pics because stupid people really get under my skin.

u mad? and you say you're not acting like a admin?rofl, you're claiming that he's cheating, hacking, doing drugs. But you actually have ZERO proof. I tried to keep it cool, but I can't keep it longer; You're just a spoiled brat, and the most arrogant player/person I've ever met in my whole life. You quit us, come back with us, and apply for admin within 2 weeks. you seriously think you're "the shit". And obviously you're the one being angry, posting kid images like that. I'm not mad, I'm just fed up with you being here. There, I said it. Yeah, yeah I know, you're longer in this clan than me, but I wasen't the one who left, was I?

seriously, you're placing yourself way too high. do some stuff irl, and stop being the "always polite fella" here. I saw you raging countless times ingame. And, to be honest, I look forward to the day you're out of here. now, gtfo.
avatar
|DH|R4ndom.

Posts : 702
Join date : 2011-10-16
Age : 22
Location : Maastricht,The Netherlands.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned from both the AW and RO server

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 :: Gaming :: Banned

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum