Re: Banned from both the AW and RO server

Post  T-T-TOSTIE >_< on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:05 am

|DH|R4ndom. wrote:
T-T-TOSTIE >_< wrote:
|DH|R4ndom. wrote:
T-T-TOSTIE >_< wrote:
|DH|R4ndom. wrote:
T-T-TOSTIE >_< wrote:
|DH|R4ndom. wrote:unban him, there's no proof whatso-ever. And, in this case I won't take Tostie's word above yours. It's one of the many cases in the past two weeks where someone gets banned for absolutely no reason, and nobody knows why it happend.

unban this fella. And Tostie, there's nothing wrong with his attitude. He's being very calm, polite, and nice. He deserves to be unbanned, since he's one of the few that doesn't even rage here, though he got all the reasons to.

Lazer, +1 for your attitude. Smile

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kwzb4bjwoK1qzgzk7o1_400.jpg

very mature.

very smart remark

http://www.google.nl/imgres?q=double+facepalm&um=1&hl=nl&sa=N&tbm=isch&tbnid=DL74znG8vys75M:&imgrefurl=http://mmgaming.net/index.php/2011/11/&docid=591zW2F5u-VPGM&imgurl=http://mmgaming.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Double-Facepalm.jpg&w=750&h=600&ei=OyF8T7ieH-_a0QWzhPDQDQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=189&vpy=216&dur=345&hovh=201&hovw=251&tx=137&ty=103&sig=110784078271503427721&page=1&tbnh=159&tbnw=191&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:66&biw=1454&bih=704

you're just mad because no one agrees with you. As a matter of fact, nobody actually supported you here mate. gtfo, and stop acting like a admin, since you're not even close to one.

haha, not really. I dont care if no one agrees with me, and cerainly if no one agrees with me on a videogame lol. seems like youre having some anger management problems there, perhaps you should take a chillpill. im not acting like an admin, im acting like a member whom actually cares about the rules, something i cant obiously say of you but, whatever you say dude. and i only posted those pics because stupid people really get under my skin.

u mad? and you say you're not acting like a admin?rofl, you're claiming that he's cheating, hacking, doing drugs. But you actually have ZERO proof. I tried to keep it cool, but I can't keep it longer; You're just a spoiled brat, and the most arrogant player/person I've ever met in my whole life. You quit us, come back with us, and apply for admin within 2 weeks. you seriously think you're "the shit". And obviously you're the one being angry, posting kid images like that. I'm not mad, I'm just fed up with you being here. There, I said it. Yeah, yeah I know, you're longer in this clan than me, but I wasen't the one who left, was I?

seriously, you're placing yourself way too high. do some stuff irl, and stop being the "always polite fella" here. I saw you raging countless times ingame. And, to be honest, I look forward to the day you're out of here. now, gtfo.

lol and im the mad one?

anyway, i'll be the bigger person here since you're obviously not mature enough to get that so i'll keep it at this
T-T-TOSTIE >_<

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  |DH|R4ndom. on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:08 am

anyway, i'll be the bigger person here

Talking about being arrogant. I'll leave you now, keep on dreaming Wink
|DH|R4ndom.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weeds on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:27 am

Imo lazer isnt hacking and i never saw him raging or behaving bad!
so if there isnt a video (WITH SOUND) that clearly shows him hacking he should be unbanned!
Btw tostie ur annoying! albino
Weeds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  master_jeebus on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:45 am

cmon guys. just get really drunk and have some good old fashioned drunk sex with each other. promise u this little disagreement will be long forgotten after that.. u will have ur hands full with trying to avoid the other one so u won´t have to have that "next morning talk" online where every1 can see it. btw. toastie probably likes it rough..
master_jeebus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lazer on Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:11 pm

Allow me to put this one to sleep.
Firstly, I'd like to thank DH members who agree with what I have to say and that I should be unbanned such as Random, Weedstar and Christina. Tostie, you don't seem to be flavour of the month and I can understand this completely. I'm not your biggest fan, probably never will be but the fact that your own clan members can see that you're wrong and disagree with you speaks for itself really.
As for this video Six, I think this is a bit of a joke if I'm honest. It is once again a muted video, several admins/members have agreed with what I have to say and understand the fact I'm clean, who exactly do you call 'experts'?

lazer

View user profile bselazer

Back to top Go down

Post  #green___ on Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:54 pm

wtf >_<, nothing wrong with his attitude in the forum.

Despite I trust Dax and Six too bad there is no proofs =/.

#green___
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Christina_Cox on Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:41 pm

#green___ wrote:too bad there is no proof =/.

righteousness bear strikes again

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

unbanned... study ...for now

@Admins Player ID is 499513 --- keep an eye on him
Stats page, and names he uses: http://dh.is7s.com/themes/bismarck/playerstat.php?playerID=499513&config=cfg-default.php

..also...I got a message from Monster that Toastie and R4ndom should kiss and make up (unfortunately none of them is of age, and so...cannot make sweet love with eachother)

Christina_Cox
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

View user profile christinacox

Back to top Go down

Post  wish25 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:21 pm

i can not believe i missed this rofl lol lol lol omfg man, fagula is lazer haha i was talkin to u the other night didnt no it was u why didt u say high -.- i was well drunk ^^ i think my name was parker so u no now anyways, ye u shud unbann him, i love lazer Smile and also he been on this game along time, an i like to be on his side, i havent seen him cheat an in all this time he never been seen by punkbuster either, laz u remeber the punk buster ban for blan that screen shot xD they didnt believe me hahaha hope to see u soon xx PS random an toasties row is fab xD ahahaa it was as good as mine an random, u are really rude he said i failed at life :O ahahaha u wait till u grow sum balls meet a girl have babies an dogs an fish an a parrot an a nice life, if u get none of this things u have failed Wink where i have all this so i havent xxx i love my house my dog my kids my chap, he is 1 sexy mthfker <3
wish25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  A Star on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:09 am

Respect to the DH members here who have shown compassion here...and yes its a game after all! Id suggest though that some admins seem to be obsessed with kicking ass and banning willy nilly without approval from up above - Christina or Monster. Seen too many servers become ghost servers as either too many bans or some admins act like Gods. Needs the Gods to speak and pull some into rank!

A Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackyll on Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:54 pm

nice...placing monster and christina on one rank

well done christina seems u make ur job damn nice Very Happy
Jackyll
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  #green___ on Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:22 pm

Jackyll wrote:nice...placing monster and christina on one rank

well done christina seems u make ur job damn nice Very Happy
marry them Twisted Evil

#green___
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackyll on Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:54 pm

Jackyll
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kizer on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:30 pm

Another thing to remember is that when you ban a player, you don't just stop one player from going on the server, you stop his friends as well.

If lazer didn't get unbanned, it would have greatly reduced the time I, and a few others spent in DH servers.

One ban could mean losing 3/4 players in the server.

Smile

kizer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rory:) on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:52 pm

kizer wrote:Another thing to remember is that when you ban a player, you don't just stop one player from going on the server, you stop his friends as well.

If lazer didn't get unbanned, it would have greatly reduced the time I, and a few others spent in DH servers.

One ban could mean losing 3/4 players in the server.

Smile

rory:)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Six Six Six'er on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:55 pm

A Crazy person= A person who keeps doing the same thing ,expecting adifferent result.
Six Six Six'er

View user profile sixsixsixer

Back to top Go down

Post  A Star on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:57 pm

YOU MAD BRO? !

A Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kizer on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:10 am

Facepalm

kizer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wish25 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:05 am

lol rofl, kizer ur message with ur oh ur guna loose ppl 4 maybe i dnt think they care lol lol they unbanned lazer and good Smile there was need to write that bullshit about the server losing players Very Happy peace
wish25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kizer on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:40 am

wish25 wrote:lol rofl, kizer ur message with ur oh ur guna loose ppl 4 maybe i dnt think they care lol lol they unbanned lazer and good Smile there was need to write that bullshit about the server losing players Very Happy peace

I don't know how it's possible to take offence from what I wrote, but you seem to have managed it somehow.

lol!

kizer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wish25 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:50 am

lol! i neva i was just sayin, also proves how my quote is true, it was a real dumb thing to say, they dnt care if u play there or not same with me and lazer they dont care there is enough players on the server till late xx
wish25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kizer on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:53 am

What I said was on topic.

Star was talking about servers becoming ghost servers because the admins are too trigger happy with the ban hammer. I was simply adding to a point someone else had already made.

kizer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wish25 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:56 am

oh i get ya sorry, just sounded a bit big headed also rude, an like they care lol even if a star wrote about ghost servers i really dont think they care if u play there or not, with ur friends i was just makin a point also on topic of what u had written Very Happy
wish25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kizer on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:58 am

I fail to see how my original post was in any way big headed or rude.

Wink

kizer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wish25 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:08 am

i wont play there! u wont only loose 1 player u cud loose 4 or maybe more whahahaha and what m8 Wink the server may die cuz of admin i mean really who gives a shhhhhh what i wrote about u sayin ur guna loose players im sayin they dnt care if u play there or not the server is great an the only 1 that seems 2be alive im sure with the admins they have there not really guna loose players, plus u just come here an say sorry an 9 times out of 10 they will be nice an unbann u depends on what u have done but theres loads of players tbf players i know from noobs, that been on this game along time, an dnt want it to die, most people no each other aswell an say high so its doubtful it become a ghost server unless theres a better 1 that ppl start choosing to connect to so there we go im done bb omg please shhh stop arguing lol they unbanned him, an u still had to make a comment about the server omg stop it please, u edgey btw?
wish25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kizer on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:18 am

I'm just not sure what to reply to that.

I concede.

kizer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top